- About Dr. Mehta
- Media Clippings
- Contact Us
- It's called the modern day medical marvel. HIPEC, a first of its kind machine in India, has proved a life-saver for two Stage IV cancer patients and holds the promise to be a boon for other such cancer patients when the traditional intravenous chemotherapy treatment fails.
- Read more
The Surgical Oncologist
Dr. Sanket Mehta has received his Surgical oncology training aat Tata Memorial Hospital, a premier cancer institute in the country. He has then specialised in GI and Gynaec oncology through various fellowships abroad. He is currently associated with Saifee, Bhatia and Breach Candy Hospitals in Mumbai, India.
- Clinical Fellow Laparoscopic and Robotic Colorectal surgery department, St. Mary's Hospital, Seoul, S. Korea
- Clinical Fellow Digestive Oncology, CRLC Val d'Aurelle, Montellier, France
- Rotary Ambassadorial Scholar year 2009-2010
- Specialist Registrar GI and Thoracic Oncology, Tata Memorial Hospital for the year 2009
The Pioneer in HIPEC
Dr. Sanket Mehta was the first surgeon in India to treat peritoneal malignancies with Cytoreductive surgery and Hyperthermic Intra-peritoneal Chemotherapy (HIPEC) using the dedicated HIPEC system. He is recommended by the American Society of Peritoneal Surface malignancy as the HIPEC expert from India.